LINCOLN MONEYGUARD® II
Marketing Materials- Advisor Reference Guide (Updated 6/18)
Lincoln MoneyGuard II – Click here for MONEYGUARD VIDEO (Consumer)
A universal life insurance with an optional long-term care benefit rider1 gives your clients a choice of premium payment options of 1 through 10 years.
Why clients choose Lincoln MoneyGuard II:
- Income tax-free death benefit if all or some of the LTC benefits are not used
- Return of premium options
- Inflation protection options to help keep pace with rising LTC costs
- Freedom to choose a flexible or single premium policy
- No deductible or waiting period
Valuable LTC resources
Did you know that 70% of people turning age 65 can expect to use some form of long-term care during their lives.† We give you the tools to start this difficult conversation and communicate the importance of long-term care planning. You’ll have everything you need to prospect, educate clients, and expand your business.
†U.S. Department of Health and Human Services long-term care website: http://longtermcare.gov/the-basics/who-needs-care/, accessed July 12, 2013.
MONEYGUARD II TOOLS & LINKS: Updated 3.12.2019
MoneyGuard State Training and Licensing – what do you need to write this product?
Would you like a MONEYGUARD quote? Please contact:
Denise Joachim: email@example.com